Each year we get a new crop of juniors and returning seniors (fresh off their junior year and ready to take on the world) that have to get ready for their Prom. Here is a few pointers to get you started and help you along the way.
- Visit your local flower shop at least one to two weeks prior to your prom.This will allow the florist to special order the flowers you want.
- Bring in a swatch (clothing sample) of your dress or your date’s dress to match the ribbon for your prom wrist-let and/or boutonniere. You can even bring the dress itself.
- Ask your date if she has a favorite flower or what her favorite color is. By using her favorite flower and/or color you can personalize her prom flowers and make her feel even more special.
- If you and your date come into the flower shop seperately, make sure you tell each other what you ordered or get the order# so the flower shop can match the wrist corsage with the boutonniere.
- Have the money to pay for your flowers upon placing your order.
- Visit our online prom gallery http://www.wylieflowershop.com/gallery_prom.php to get an idea of what you would like to order. There are a lot of examples on the website of our designers work from previous proms and from fashion sources.
- Trust your florist to make your beautiful prom flowers, After all, they’re the experts.
Each of our designers have made 100’s to 1000’s of corsages, wrist-lets, and boutonnieres, plus we stay current with the latest trends and designs. Please stop by so we can assist with your prom needs.